PhiloGL - A WebGL Framework for advanced data visualization, creative coding and game development.
Talks, Interviews & Articles
- Interview by the Brazilian magazine "Epoca"
- Interview by the Peruvian newspaper "El Comercio"
- How we made the SOTU Twitter visualization for Source
- Presented a demo at Tapestry Conference in Annapolis, MA
- Twitter's Nicolas Belmonte on his State of the Union Visualization - Q&A with the Society for News Design (SND)
a Language for Graphics - DotJS in Paris, France (video)
Data Visualization at Twitter - Data Visualization Meetup at Twitter HQs, San Francisco, CA (video)
- La visualisation de données comme outil pour découvrir et partager des idées sur le Web - SudWeb 2013 at Avignon, France (video)
- Exploring Web Standards for High Data Density Visualizations - Strata Conference at Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Article - Image and video post-processing with WebGL - Opera Software
- Interview for Fayerwayer - Dos Latinos en Silicon Valley - Fayerwayer at Santiago, Chile (video)
- Data visualization for the Web - Stanford ACM Tech Talks at Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Leaving Flatland: Getting Started with WebGL - SXSW at Austin, TX, USA
- WebGL Fundamentals - SenchaCon at Austin, TX, USA (video)
- Principles of Analytical Design - Visual.ly group meetup at Mountain View, CA, USA
- PhiloGL: an overview - WebGL BOF SIGGRAPH at Vancouver, BC, Canada
- PhiloGL: A WebGL Framework for data visualization, creative coding and game development - WebGL Camp at Google HQs at Moutain View, CA, USA (video)
- Using Web Standards to create Interactive Data Visualizations for the Web - Parisian Seminar on Information Visualization and HCI at Paris, France